Mississippi Phone Systems
Giving you the power of choice
What do you want from a phone … the ability to make calls over the Internet or a standard phone line? Flexible performance as a PBX or Key system? Portability between home, office and remote sites? Whatever you need, Allworx IP phones connect you to the world. The phone set is the single part of your communication system that impacts your employees every day — it must be flexible, easy-to-use and productive.
With Allworx phones and an Allworx system in each of your office locations, you can:
- Incur NO long distance charges between sites.
- Merge multiple sites with one system.
- Transfer calls between sites—the caller will never notice.
- View BLF activity and company directory across multiple sites.
Follow Me Calling
You can change your call routing “presence” instantly, using:
- Your phone
- Your voicemail
- Your PC
- Your smartphone– iPhone & Android supported.
Phones that lower your costs
- Lower purchase cost. The Allworx phones save you money compared to other IP phones that have fewer features.
- No increased cost for remote phones. There are no additional license charges required to set up a phone remotely.
- No site-to-site long distance charges. With Allworx phones and an Allworx system in each of your office locations, you incur NO long distance charges between sites.
- Reduced wiring and installation costs. Our built-in switch even lets you use your PC’s existing Internet connection for your phone, reducing wiring costs and installation time.
Get the features you want and more
- Broadcast Paging The Allworx phones provide broadcast paging within specified zones or to the entire company.
- Intercom Auto Answer Many phones have intercom capability, but no one else offers an auto answer feature that allows you to answer an intercom without having to pick up the phone.
- State-of-the-art High-Fidelity Audio Voice quality is critical with phones. Allworx has engineered technology into our phones that enables superior voice quality.
- Unique remote phone capabilities The Allworx phones are the only IP phones that provide BLF, SIP appearance, line appearance and more to remote users.
Easiest phone to use
- Engineered for ease of use Even though they are feature-rich, the Allworx phones are specially engineered to be easy to use.
- Specific features easier to use Features such as conference calling or voicemail are directly accessible through dedicated buttons.
- No programming required Allworx phones are truly plug-and-play. No programming is necessary by the user.
- Easy remote set up If you take an Allworx phone to a remote location, all the functionality and buttons stay the same — no reprogramming needed — it’s as if you were still in the office.
Call (228) 357-9576 or contact us for a free, no-obligation estimate.
"Allworx phone systems have everything — every option, every feature — that you’re going to want, and it’ll be tough to find another one that’s even close in terms of pricing."
“Allworx has really helped us to stay in business as we continue to grow with one unified phone system,”
60 Day Make-It-Right Guarantee
We will stay, troubleshoot and finish the job– no excuses. 5 Year Manufacturers Warranty All phones & servers are warrantied by Allworx for 5 years. 5 Year Software Maintenance Get every software and feature update for 5 years. 60 Day Onsite Support We will stay, troubleshoot and finish the job– no excuses. 90 Day Remote Support All moves, adds & changes that are remote supported are included for 90 days. 24/7/365 Monitoring & Support (Optional) All phones & servers are monitored and supported 24/7/365 through our optional Monitoring & Support Plan. Includes all moves, adds & changes.