Finally…a cost-effective answering position and personal call management tool designed specifically for small and medium businesses. Allworx Call Assistant is a PC-based answering position and personal call management tool that brings the power of enterprise features directly to small businesses.
- Centralized call management
- Easy-to-use graphical user interface
- Status for every line and handset on system
- “Drag-and-drop” capability for transferring calls
- Record user’s calls and save as a WAV file
- Easy access to standard call functions
- Seamless integration with any Allworx phone
- Quick and easy installation
- Support for both VoIP and traditional Central Office (CO) phone lines
- Favorites Tab— ability to choose which extensions to display
- TAPI support (bundled with Call Assistant)
- One time license fee for each server- Unlimited number of users
- Hot Desk — user real time tracking
- ACD agent real time display
- User Presence
- Dial pad display disable feature
"Allworx phone systems have everything — every option, every feature — that you’re going to want, and it’ll be tough to find another one that’s even close in terms of pricing."
“Allworx has really helped us to stay in business as we continue to grow with one unified phone system,”
60 Day Make-It-Right Guarantee
We will stay, troubleshoot and finish the job– no excuses. 5 Year Manufacturers Warranty All phones & servers are warrantied by Allworx for 5 years. 5 Year Software Maintenance Get every software and feature update for 5 years. 60 Day Onsite Support We will stay, troubleshoot and finish the job– no excuses. 90 Day Remote Support All moves, adds & changes that are remote supported are included for 90 days. 24/7/365 Monitoring & Support (Optional) All phones & servers are monitored and supported 24/7/365 through our optional Monitoring & Support Plan. Includes all moves, adds & changes.